Beautiful Me Spas believes that regenerative bodywork techniques are crucial for people’s health and wellbeing. Body work helps to improve and, in many cases, heal individuals of all ages who have medical conditions, illnesses or injuries that limit their regular ability to move and function. This not only affects their physical performance, but also their overall state of mind and emotional health.
The customized Beautiful Me Spas Signature Protocols for body healing or prevention therapy program helps individuals return to their prior level of function and encourages active lifestyle changes that can help prevent further injury and improve overall health and wellbeing. Primary care doctors often refer patients to different types of therapy or body work at the first sign of a problem, since it is considered a conservative approach to managing problems. These treatments are also recommended for pre and post-surgery patients due to the fact that various approaches to the body bring faster healing, and better recovery and regeneration of the body or injury.
1. Reduce or Eliminate Pain. Therapeutic exercises and manual body work techniques such as joint and soft tissue mobilization, or treatments such as ultrasound, taping or electrical stimulation can help to relieve pain and restore muscle and joint function. Such therapies can also prevent pain from returning.
2. Avoid Surgery. Therapeutic exercises and manual body work techniques that help individuals eliminate pain or heal from an injury can be used as an alternative to surgery. Even in cases where surgery is required, patients may benefit from pre and post-surgery physical care protocols. When patients go into surgery in stronger and better shape, they often recover faster than those who do not. Additionally, by avoiding surgery, health care costs are reduced.
3. Improve Mobility. If an individual is having trouble standing, walking or moving—regardless of age – body manipulation therapy can help. Stretching and strengthening exercises help restore the ability to move. Body therapists can properly fit individuals with a cane, crutches or any other assistive device, or can further assess for orthopedic prescription. By customizing an individual care plan, whatever activity that is important to an individual’s life can be practiced and adapted to ensure optimal performance and safety.
4. Recover from Stress and Body Painful Trigger Points. It is common for bodies under a lot of stressful environments, especially at work, to start experiencing great pain, particularly in areas like the neck, upper shoulders, and lower back, among others; losing in some degree the function and movement in that specific area and starting to reflect/spread to other parts of the body. These therapies help strengthen weakened parts of the body and improve posture and balance resulting in a constant state of pain and discomfort.
5. Fast Recover from or Prevention of Sports Injury. Body recovery techniques understand how different sports can increase a player’s risk for specific types of injuries (such as stress fractures and falls for distance runners, among many others, according to the type of sport performed by the client). Unique protocols with combined techniques are custom-design for the appropriate recovery or prevention exercise programs for the patient to ensure a safe return to the sport.
6. Anti-Age-Related Body Issues. As individuals age, they may develop conditions such as circulatory problems, arthritis of osteoporosis, or may need a joint replacement, among many other conditions. Therapeutic exercises and manual body work techniques are carefully developed to help patients recover from many of these related conditions, giving them back the sense of youth and the performance to experience a well-balanced lifestyle.
7. Inflammation and Fluids Retention. Lymphatic drainage and circulation increase and prevention therapies can improve quality of life through strengthening, conditioning and breathing exercises, and can help patients clear and release fluids and inflammations.
8. Manage Women’s Health and other conditions. Women have specific health concerns, such as those associated with pregnancy and postpartum care. We can offer protocols that are specialized management of issues relating to women’s health.
Beautiful Me Spas Signature Protocols are designed to target different issues according to specific patient’s needs, offering each individual with a unique combination of techniques and technologies providing successful results and increasing their overall health and wellness for a better lifestyle.